Dreams: oracle or nothing more?

portents, omens, oracles, lucid dreaming, wish, prophecy, prediction

Friday, October 03, 2008

Waking dreams

I now wake up in Cagayan de Oro City and it is a new place and a new feeling. However, there have been some dreams that have fallen by the wayside. I don't really think that these dreams have died, they are just taking a rest, I suppose and maybe the time not spent on them will be for the benefit of everyone all around, not least of whom is me. I needed to take a respite from dreaming and I might just have done that inadvertently.

Being in Cagayan de Oro City has been a mixed blessing. I have gone and left my old life which was in total freeze mode and I have jumped into something that I never even heard of before in my entire life. In simple terms, I have become involved in farming, something that I am ignorant about and to make matters even more complicated, I have chosen to do natural farming, a new idea which needs to be done in order for the planet to survive.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Verizon Wireless
Free Cell Phones